Key features: tableted format for easy dosing, removes soils from difficult areas, great for CIP, manual, soak and spray, works with a range of temperatures, effective in hard water and soft water.
Directions for use:
1. Fill container with water at temperatures ranging from 100F to 160F.
2. Drop in tablet at a dosage rate of 1 tablet per 32 oz of water.
3. Dissolve tabet completley into solution
4. Soak equiptment for 15-30 minutes. Use brush as needed to futher dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times.
5. Rinse with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution.